"Forrest Griffin has a long road back. I don't think he will make it ....."
--JDH

*Heart break* *tear*

haha

GOOOOO FORREST!
Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YA CUT ME DEEP, SHREK! Ya cut me deep!

Post  DFDmike on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:04 am

hah. if it makes the jdh look better, i think forrest will never be in title contention again. i don't even think he will stay top 10 lhw... he really isn't even that good at anything. decent striking, decent subs, bad wrestling, bad chin. he kind of...got lucky.
DFDmike

View user profile http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:46 am

*Sniff*

I think he has a great chin. I am probably ignorant, but sheesh....standing up he seems to have a great chin. It's when he gets caught in the ground and pound, I wanna crawl under a rock and die.

I sure hope he comes back better.
Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fries on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:10 pm

The JDH always seems to hurt the one's he loves. Forrest is in a tough spot. If the talent pool in the light heavyweight division were as shallow as say the heavyweight division, then I think we would see Forrest back for a title shot, but I tend to agree with DFDMike and TheJDH (shhh, don't tell anyone I agreed with him). There's just too much depth in this weight class. He'll get his chance, but he's got to literally fight his way through guys like Rampage (again), Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Thiago Silva, Keith Jardine, Chuck Liddell, Rich Franklin, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun - that's certainly no cake walk.

All in all, Forrest's a tough mother f*@$r, and few people work as hard as him, but the road back will be a long one.

Good comment, though.

Chris Fries
TLOS

Chris Fries

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:51 am

ya...I have to bow to the wisdom of you great ones. But you actually just made me happier, cuz I would love to see Forrest fight those fights!

hee hee
Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:56 am

Blue wrote:ya...I have to bow to the wisdom of you great ones. But you actually just made me happier, cuz I would love to see Forrest fight those fights!

hee hee

not if you want him to win Razz

sorry, i had to haha
DFDmike

View user profile http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Chris Fries wrote:The JDH always seems to hurt the one's he loves. Forrest is in a tough spot. If the talent pool in the light heavyweight division were as shallow as say the heavyweight division, then I think we would see Forrest back for a title shot, but I tend to agree with DFDMike and TheJDH (shhh, don't tell anyone I agreed with him). There's just too much depth in this weight class. He'll get his chance, but he's got to literally fight his way through guys like Rampage (again), Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Thiago Silva, Keith Jardine, Chuck Liddell, Rich Franklin, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun - that's certainly no cake walk.

All in all, Forrest's a tough mother f*@$r, and few people work as hard as him, but the road back will be a long one.

Good comment, though.

Chris Fries
TLOS

Well.. he already tore Shogun a new one Wink
Mortis

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top