Don King in MMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don King in MMA

Post  Blue on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:11 am

HORRIBLE!

JDH, if you think Dana is bad, WHY ON EARTH would you want King in there!?!?!? That guy is a gangster, a murderer, a thief, a thug and has been for decades upon decades and you said it during the show.

Man, I used to watch boxing beforte UFC 1. I ordered every pay per view every time it came out back in the 90's. Jeez man it seemed like every time it was a king fight or a king fighter there would be a horrible decision or stoppage. His fights seemed to be shady every time. then their is the whole ripping off his fighters. The guy has been doing his fighters dirty since the 60's.

He has been a horrible thing for boxing....yes he is crazy good promoter but he is so shady and so horrible, why would you ever want him in MMA. I would never support any leagues he was in and I would never support any of his PPV's now that he doesn't hold us all in his hands (and I thank Dana White for that). I would never support any fighter who would be stupid enough to let him promote him.

Just my opinion. I think that guy is a horrible horrible cockroach and shouldn't be supported in MMA.

HATE THAT GUY

Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don King in MMA

Post  Mortis on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:16 pm

I agree 100%.. Don King coming to MMA will hurt the sport, I believe.

Mortis

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  GOOCH on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:51 pm

The first thing you hear when you hear the name Don King is "CORRUPTION". The guy has been known to fix fights, and be a total douche as far as stealing money from fighters. He would add a black eye to a still growing sport. Sure in the short run he'll bring much more attention to the sport, because he is probably the most famous promoter in boxing history, but his under-handed tactics isn't what MMA needs as far as publicity goes.

How old is he anyways? On a positive note, if he does get into MMA it won't be for too long I would guess. Hes ready to die soon isn't he? Twisted Evil

GOOCH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRMMA618 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:34 am

this is NOT the first time Don King is talking about getting involved with MMA. Remember when he was saying that he was going to get involved with now defunct promotion WFA & talking about setting up Tito Ortiz Vs. Matt Lindland.

I think in my opinion, it could be just talk like the 1st time.

DRMMA618

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top